[mythtvnz] Anyone know of a guide for HDHomeRun Dual

ajp at cantabrian.co.nz ajp at cantabrian.co.nz
Sun Oct 6 09:54:42 BST 2013

>> I am installing a new homerun dual and it looked quite simple but it's
not recording anything but if I connect from my PC it works fine.

>> Just wondering if anyone knows of a good guide. I am using 0.25.3 on
Fedora 16.

>> Cheers

>Just follow through mythtv setup in order.

Perhaps there is a couple of things I should add.

I have a working MythTV with 2 Nova S Plus cards and I am trying to add the
HomeRun Dual with this

It seems that if I have two satellite cards it's fine no probs because they
are the same. But if I have a satellite and terrestrial then there doesn't
seem to be anyway to say record all James Bond on HD but record Fireman Sam
on satellite ? The problem seems to stem from the fact that the results of
the EPG is exactly the same for both in good old NZ.

Also I have set up a separate video source for the HomeRun, not sure if I
should, however should I still set channel frequency table to  New Zealand -
can it differentiate be satellite channels and terrestrial channels ?

Any pointers appreciated.

Cheers

  _____

No virus found in this message.