[mythtvnz] Recording issues

Siamac Nikoo siamac at siamacnikoo.com
Fri Nov 1 07:37:05 GMT 2013

Hi there

On MythWeb I can select an item from the listings and record immediately
using "Record only this showing".

I review the backend status and I can see its recording. I then view
recorded programs and see it recording there also. When I go back to the
show I am recording and update the recording setting to "Don't record this
program" then view both the recorded programs and backend status it still
continues to record. When I refresh the page the file size continues to
increase. I don't think it used to be like this. I thought it would cancel
further recording once you decide not to.

The second problem I am having is when I select a show to record say the
news and it ends at 7pm. I have it set on MythWeb to record 1 min early and
end by 1 min after show ends. However, it seems to record 10mins longer
then what it should.

Any help will be appreciated.