[mythtvnz] Integrating epgsnoop and mhegepgsnoop

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sat Mar 23 01:46:00 GMT 2013

>>I've found the problem - just don't know how to fix it (my python isn't
>> up
>>to it!!)
>>
>>mhegepgsnoop doesn't put the +1300 local time adjustment into start and
>>end times. If someone has a code snippet I can put in to make it
>>compatible with epgsnoop I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>Cheers
>
> That problem was fixed in mhegepgsnoop.py a while ago.  Just use its
> -z option "Generate local + offset program start/stop times".  If you
> are not using a recent enough version to have -z, get the latest here:
>
>   http://sourceforge.net/projects/mhegepgsnooppy/

I have the latest version, I just hadn't associated the +1300 string with
-z and timezone !! Thanks for that tidbit :)

All working as expected now, so for the first time in seven and a half
years my EPG display is complete, accurate and no gaps with a mix of
DVB-S, DVB-T and Sky channels.

--
Robin Gilks