[mythtvnz] Revo R3610 over HDMI and overscan and Samsung C6200

tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Thu Aug 1 10:34:29 BST 2013

Hi
I'm trying a Revo, works OK on VGA cable to a Samsung 46C6200 but HDMI
overscans on both HDMI 1 and 2 using the default xorg.conf.
I tried saving a default using the EDID which was not a good look with
oversized icons and fonts that did not display properly.
I want the HDMI to scan pixel for pixel as I want to use a longer HDMI
cable I bought for this!
I can't find a setting to turn off the overscan on HDMI.
Anyone mind putting up their xorg.conf which might help me sort this?
In advance, much obliged!