[mythtvnz] ChoiceTV xmltvid has changed

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Thu Sep 20 04:40:56 BST 2012

I just noticed that I had no EPG for ChoiceTV.  I checked all my
setup, and discovered that I had the xmltvid for ChoiceTV as
choicetv.freeviewnz.tv.  Which was working previously.  But in the
current nzepg.org EPG download, the xmltvid seems to have changed to
choice.freeviewnz.tv.  So I used mhegepgsnoop to look at the EPG off
the air, and yes, the xmltvid has changed.  So I have updated it in
the channels database and my FreeviewHD.xmltv file and I have listings
for ChoiceTV again.  I wonder how long ago that happened?