[mythtvnz] Version 0.25

Mark Crawford rustbucket99 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 00:03:01 BST 2012

My system was pretty stable under 0.24 and when I went to 0.25 I tried to
test DVB-T instead of just using DVB-S.  After that I had lots of lots of
PAM errors when the scheduler was trying to find the correct transport to
make recordings.

I tried to delete all of my transports which didn't resolve it so I
upgraded to 0.26 which at least records programs now, it does have the same
problem of mythpreviewgen crashing every now and again.

I did have to update all of my custom recording profiles that only tape
prime time episodes as Myth went from local time to UTC.