[mythtvnz] xmltvid and four

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 06:31:42 BST 2012

On 26/10/12 18:20, Michael West wrote:
> When you run it manually at the terminal from your user account then tv_grab_nz-py uses a config file from your local users home folder.
> If your user name is worik and your source name is for example freeviewnz then the file it uses for its config would be:
> /home/worik/.mythtv/freeviewnz.xmltv
>
> If mythfilldatabase is run by the mythtv user using the automatic nightly scheduling you can set up in mythtv-setup then it would instead use the config file :
> /home/mythtv/.mythtv/freeviewnz.xmltv
>
> Not sure if this is part of your problem but it caught me out anyway.

Oh yes, thank you.  That was it.

it does not matter                      I think that I shall never see
how much I dig and dig                    A billboard lovely as a tree
this hole just                      Indeed, unless the billboards fall
keeps getting deeper                      I'll never see a tree at all