[mythtvnz] xmltvid and four

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 01:57:06 BST 2012

On 25/10/12 12:31, Worik Stanton wrote:
> Friends
>
> I am not picking up scheduling data for FOUR
>
> channel=four.freeviewnz.tv is the xmltvid I am using.  Where can I, how
> can I, check this and if I find other channels with problems?

I'm starting to notice other problems with other channels.  Like I have
no parliament tv recordings (I record question time)

So it is more than just FOUR.

it does not matter                      I think that I shall never see
how much I dig and dig                    A billboard lovely as a tree
this hole just                      Indeed, unless the billboards fall
keeps getting deeper                      I'll never see a tree at all