[mythtvnz] De-clutter your guide

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue Oct 23 21:27:51 BST 2012

A quick hack/tip that I'm not sure if I've shared before.

Back when 0.24 or so came out I think the MythBuntu theme started
showing the categories in the guide. I don't like this so I created a
workaround.

Create a file called /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50-myth and put the following
in it;

DPkg::Post-Invoke { "sed -i
's/<showcategories>yes<\/showcategories>/<showcategories>no<\/showcategories>/'
/usr/share/mythtv/themes/Mythbuntu/schedule-ui.xml"; };

That was whenever the package gets upgraded the file gets fixed.

hads
--
Hadley Rich
http://nice.net.nz