[mythtvnz] Reception problems with HVR2200

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Wed Oct 10 08:37:28 BST 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Tony Sauri <hoiho.nz at gmail.com> wrote:

> There seem to be a few people with "reception" issues at the moment. Just
>> chipping in here to remind people that too much signal can overload a tuner
>> causing reception issues.

Really interesting thanks. The article you referred to* talked about
increased power after full digital switchover (I assume in the UK?) Many
laughed when I suggested a few days ago that my picture quality problems
started the same weekend the DSO started here in the South Island. Could it
be that the powers that be have ramped up the signal power and that's
what's causing this rash of issues?

cheers

- David

*