[mythtvnz] Reception problems with HVR2200

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 01:55:14 BST 2012

On 10/10/12 12:38, Tony Sauri wrote:
> Just chipping in here to remind people that too much signal can
> overload a tuner causing reception issues.

I had no idea.  That is a little mind boggling!  I would never have
thought of that myself, but now you've said it it seems reasonable.  Thanks.

cheers

it does not matter                      I think that I shall never see
how much I dig and dig                    A billboard lovely as a tree
this hole just                      Indeed, unless the billboards fall
keeps getting deeper                      I'll never see a tree at all