[mythtvnz] Deinterlacing problem on TV1 MotoGP broadcasts?

David Moore dmoo1790 at ihug.co.nz
Sun May 6 04:11:47 BST 2012

Anyone here watch MotoGP on TV1 DVB-T? I believe they have made a hash
of deinterlacing somehow. I can see a strong "comb" effect on motion
across the frame. I believe deinterlacing is working fine on my system
because I only see this problem in the MotoGP broadcasts. Also when I
check Video>Advanced>Deinterlace during playback I can see "Temporal 2x
(HW)" is selected which is what I would expect because that's what I
have chosen as my primary deinterlacer. Anyone else seeing the same thing?