[mythtvnz] Fanless Mini-ITX (slightly OT)

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Mon Jun 25 03:05:08 BST 2012

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:46:27 Jason Taylor wrote:

On 25 June 2012 12:17, James Booth <james at booths.net.nz> wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:50:54 Paulgir wrote:

> > I have one on order, but lead time is 10+ weeks. Will be interesting to
> > see
> > how well it performs - I do have my doubts.
>
> FYI:
> http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Raspberry_Pi
> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=121499

Apparently there are/were issues (i.e. does not work) with X using OpenGL ES
for accelerated graphics on the Raspberry Pi. Anyone know if this has been
addressed?

Looks like its at least possible, so I have hope
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fy63w6WxOw

Looks like that's only for QT applications. Still, surely proper X11 support
should not be far off?