[mythtvnz] Audio sync issued with DVBS, mythbunut 12.04 and mythtv 0.25

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Sun Jun 17 08:15:57 BST 2012

Hi Guys

Ran an upgrade over the weekend and I noticed that David had the same
issue over on the MythTV Users list.

Basically if I ffwd or jump within a DVB-S recording, in particular a TVNZ
stream, audio sync is lost unless I exit playback and re-open the file.

He's already raised a ticket for the issue
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10797

Anyone else here seeing wit with DVB-S material

I'm currently running 2:0.25.0+fixes.20120614

Tried the usual obvious stuff. Any other ideas?

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
website - http://www.openmedia.co.nz