[mythtvnz] Bracket to hold C Band LNB...

Nick Wallingford nickw at beekeeping.co.nz
Sat Jun 16 23:21:08 BST 2012

I am wanting to use an existing dish, previously fitted with an LNB with
a 40mm diameter, with a new C Band LNB (planning to try to get Optus
C1).  The new LNB, diameter 55mm or so obviously will not fit into the
old bracket.

Where can I go about sourcing a new bracket?  The extension out from the
dish, to which the bracket fits, is 20mm square - the old bracket fits
over that with a bolt through.

I've done some searching but not found anything like what I am needing,
and hope someone here can put me on the right track.

Thanks in advance...

Nick Wallingford
nickw at beekeeping.co.nz
Tauranga