[mythtvnz] EPG update problems

Paulgir paulgir at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:16:45 BST 2012

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:57:26 +1200, Paul Kendall <pkendall64 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Error code 2 is "No such file or directory" from
> /usr/include/asm-generic/errno-base.h
>
> So, you are missing the file /home/mythtv/.mythtv/Freeview.xmltv
>
> Just copy it from the directory that .mythtv directory of the user
> that you used to run mythfilldatabase as.
>

> Cheer,
> PK

One more question.
I see why the automated mythfilldatabase process differs from the manually
initiated one.
The manual one's path for Freeview.xmltv is
/home/myth/.mythtv/Freeview.xmltv
The one initiated by the BE path is /home/mythtv/.mythtv/Freeview.xmltv

So my question is: will the system be ok with the different path (
/home/mythtv/.mythtv/Freeview.xmltv.)
I don't need to change anything else?
I've checked the manual mythfilldatabase still works as before.Waiting for
the BE to do it on it's own at the next scheduled period.

Cheers

Paul