[mythtvnz] Metadata artwork failing lookup since 0.25

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Sun Jun 10 08:23:12 BST 2012

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:07:02 +1200, you wrote:

>It looks like the metadata scrape has been changed again and I'm getting
>almost none of the art work that used to work
>
>It looks like the meta data scraper assumes anything without series/episode
>is a movie (which means everything in NZ as our epg is so bad...)
>
>I *fixed* it for now by running (the recommended fix on the wiki page is to
>set season and episode to 1)
>
>UPDATE recorded
>SET season = 1, episode = 1
>WHERE season = 0 AND episode = 0
>AND inetref = ''
>AND TIMEDIFF(endtime, starttime) < MAKETIME(1,20,0)
>AND NOT recgroup = 'Movies';
>
>then
>
>mythmetadatalookup --refresh-all-artwork
>
>That still fails on many recordings as it looks like if ttvdb.py returns
>more than one result then it gets skipped... so NCIS fails as it returns
>NCIS and NCIS LA etc
>
>I'm using the nzepg source.. theres got to be a cleaner way of fixing this?
>
>Cheers
>
>Jason Taylor

It looks as though EPG data fetched with the mhegepgsnoop.py script
gets a value put in the "programid" field which seems to have
series/episode data as part of the values.  I have only seen it on
ChoiceTV as I only get that channel from MHEG5, but it would be worth
looking at the full MHEG5 data for all Freeview channels to see if
they all have the same.  I am running 0.24-fixes, and my recorded
table does not seem to have a "series" or "episode" field, so they
must be new in 0.25.  It will be interesting to see what values they
get from mythfilldatabase with the MHEG5 data after I upgrade.