[mythtvnz] Metadata artwork failing lookup since 0.25

Jason Taylor killerkiwi2005 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 02:07:02 BST 2012

It looks like the metadata scrape has been changed again and I'm getting
almost none of the art work that used to work

It looks like the meta data scraper assumes anything without series/episode
is a movie (which means everything in NZ as our epg is so bad...)

I *fixed* it for now by running (the recommended fix on the wiki page is to
set season and episode to 1)

UPDATE recorded
SET season = 1, episode = 1
WHERE season = 0 AND episode = 0
AND inetref = ''
AND TIMEDIFF(endtime, starttime) < MAKETIME(1,20,0)
AND NOT recgroup = 'Movies';

then

mythmetadatalookup --refresh-all-artwork

That still fails on many recordings as it looks like if ttvdb.py returns
more than one result then it gets skipped... so NCIS fails as it returns
NCIS and NCIS LA etc

I'm using the nzepg source.. theres got to be a cleaner way of fixing this?

Cheers

Jason Taylor

--
"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely
pointless. " - Calven