[mythtvnz] IDE-SATA adaptor?

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 03:03:19 BST 2012

http://pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=ADPSTL13114&name=STLab-S-250-3.5-SATA-to-IDE-%28PATA%29-Converter

> Alternatively PCIe to 4 sata port card that works with linux (I have a
> PCIe to two SATA port at present).

http://pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=ADPSTL13110&name=STLab-A-224-4-Channel-Serial-ATA-RAID-PCI-Card-6-P

These ones only have 2 internal ports, but do have 2 external ports:
http://pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=ADPSTL12854&name=STLab-A-341-PCIe-SATA-II-RAID-CARD-2-CHANNEL-2x-EX
http://pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=ADPSTL19647&name=STLab-A-480-2-Port-SATA-PCI-e

I'm not sure about Linux support for these, but I doubt you'd have problems.

> Or a source of IDE 2 or 3 TB hard drives?

I don't think they exist. At least not at any reasonable price.

Cheers,