[mythtvnz] HDHomerun and EIT/EPG/MHEG

Pieter De Wit pieter at insync.za.net
Thu Jul 26 21:30:00 BST 2012

>> Yip, that is the same version. If you manually download that .gz file, have
>> a look to see if the channels are in there, they missing :)
>>
>> I might quickly re-add my tuners/everything to make 100% sure.
>
> I think those channels without data are only available in certain
> areas. The person creating the data at nzepg.org may live somewhere
> where s/he doesn't have access to those channels and therefore that
> data.
>
> Do you have listing data for the main channels now?

Hi Nick,

I "do"... I have to run the tv_grab_nz-py script with --output and then
run nythfilldatabase --file ....same file as above.

I would have thought that the process is "automated" after putting
tv_grab_nz into /usr/bin and selecting it in mythtv-setup...

Am I missing something here ?

Cheers,

Pieter