[mythtvnz] Odd Problem

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Wed Jul 4 10:02:21 BST 2012

On 04/07/12 20:34, James Booth wrote:
> I'm running 0.25+fixes. My programme guide has started only showing full stops
> ('.') for the programme descriptions on various channels. About half the
> channels are affected, notably TV 1,2,3, 4 and U. The actual programme
> description comes up fine when watching Live TV, and recordings still seem to
> be getting scheduled correctly, it's just the guide display itself that has
> turned to custard.
>
> Anyone else seen this, or got any suggestions?

The thing that comes to mind is over the air EIT updates or whatever
they are called. The now/next is correct but they then provide listings
with "." in the name/description - very annoying.

Check that the upgrade didn't enable this (you can use the channel
section of mythweb settings to do so).

hads
--
http://nice.net.nz