[mythtvnz] Weird - blank mythweb/tv/recorded

tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jan 18 23:04:01 GMT 2012

Hi
Suddenly I am not able to access this page, it comes back blank, serving:
The other pages seem fine.
I've gone to toolbox and Optimized, repaired and done extended table
checks.  Updated and cold rebooted.  (Problem occurred prior to update.)
Running 0.23-fixes (26863) and the recordings can be seen and accessed
from a frontend. Odd.  Can somewhere suggest what to do now?