[mythtvnz] Dual Twin Output LNB questions...

Nick Wallingford nickw at beekeeping.co.nz
Sat Feb 25 00:30:13 GMT 2012

Some time back I replaced my original LNB with a Dual Twin Output KU
10750 LNB.

The instructions that came with it refer to setting:
LNB Type - "Standard" if there is an lnb type
LNB LO (Low or 1) - 10750
LNB LO (High or 2) - 10750 or blank
22mhz - off
LNB Power - On

When setting up the LNB in MythTV, under the DiSEqC (Switch, LNB and
Rotoru Configuration), I have selected:

LNB Preset: Custom
LNB Type: Standard (Voltage)
LNB LOF (Low) (MHz): 10750

When using the Standard (Voltage) type, LNB LOF (High) is greyed out -
but I've changed type to Bandstacked, set the (High) to either blank or
10750, then changed type back to (Voltage) and it 'stays' there.

My question is, am I on the right track for setting up this LNB?  I've
still not been able to tune Channel 9 or other vertical polarised
transponders with a DVB-S2 card - all the others come in fine...

Any help?

Nick
Tauranga