[mythtvnz] Tuning in with my HVR2200

David Kirk davidrkirk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 20:33:20 GMT 2012

Thanks for that.

I found that the Picture Overscan option only shows up when the input is
set to TV.  When it is set to HDMI1 it doesn't show up.  Even when turning
it off while on the TV input it doesn't make a difference when viewing
MythTV settings on the HDMI1 input.

I'll just have to keep using VNC from the laptop to see the edges of the
screen while I'm doing the setup.

Thanks

David Kirk