[mythtvnz] MythBox XMBC/Raspberry PI

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Fri Dec 7 09:11:47 GMT 2012

On 01/11/12 10:58, Hadley Rich wrote:
> I compiled this for a look. It's a good start but still needs a bit of
> work.
>
> It shows duplicate channels in the LiveTV view for channels from
> multiple sources.
>
> It also takes a really long time (tens of seconds) to load a recordings
> folder with more than a few recordings in it. Seems to be opening
> multiple FileTransfer connections to the backend for each recording file.

I've just upgraded to XBMC Frodo beta 2 which again includes the Myth
PVR support. It's much faster than last time I tested it - they appear
to have fixed the multiple connections.

Starting to be a good contender for replacing mythfrontend. LiveTV and
recordings work very well. Still has duplicate channels for multiple
sources though.

Now I just need to figure out why playback of SD has gone downhill with
dropped frames, HD is still good which is a bit backwards (running on ION2).

hads
--
http://nice.net.nz