[mythtvnz] Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150 [ivtv] not supported in 0.25

tim Lockyer drtimlockyer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 06:40:14 BST 2012

I use Mythbuntu – I have been thinking for some time of upgrading from
mythtv 0.23 to 0.25 using Mythbuntu 12.04. I have spent the day working on
it just to find that Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150 [ivtv] which I have used for
years is not supported! I had read the release notes carefully before
starting the upgrade but there was no mention of this change – that I could
see. I use the PVR-150 only for the video input from my SKY box.

 I have no idea how to resolve this problem – any suggestions – maybe USB
video capture?

Please be specific as I new to this.

Tim