[mythtvnz] DLNA question: howto move video into recordings?

Jason Haar jhaar-ourshack-com at whanau.org
Wed Aug 1 10:54:12 BST 2012

On 01/08/12 16:43, Steven Ellis wrote:
> I Use Mini-dlna to server up videos over DLNA. It supports most TVs and is
> nice and easy to setup.

Thanks for that suggestion. I've given it a go and it didn't really
improve anything, but did cause all the recordings to show up as videos
- which meant I had just expanded my original problem ;-)

So does anyone know if there is a mythtv-0.25 equivalent of
myth.rebuilddatabase.pl so that I can make videos available as
recordings - so that the DLNA frontend has more sort/filtering options?

Thanks

Jason