[mythtvnz] 0,25 released

Scott Newton scottn at ihug.co.nz
Sun Apr 15 03:32:10 BST 2012

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:19:12 Nick Rout wrote:
> 1. backup your database
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Database_Backup_and_Restore
>
> 2. Assuming you are already using mythbuntu repos sudo
> dpkg-reconfigure mythbuntu-repos
>
> choose 0.25
>
> 3. sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get safe-upgrade -V

I've updated my version to 0.25 using the above (except dist-upgrade rather
than safe-upgrade) and everything is working fine except that in programs
recorded before the upgrade the times are all wrong when skipping ahead. An
hour long program will claim to be 3 hours long for example. The skip still
works as normally, just the displayed duration is heywire. Anyone else seeing
this? Or know how to fix?

Thanks

--
Regards