[mythtvnz] 0,25 released

Paulgir paulgir at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 21:39:34 BST 2012

>> Did you de-select that in software sources?
>> The directions in mythbuntu-repos only says to select 0.25
>>
> Yes in software sources, Other Software tab.
> Note that you should already see a 0.25 option ticked.  After changing a
> repository setting you should also click reload back at the main window
> to reload the software sources.
>
> Cheers
> Mark

Software Sources showed mythbuntu-repos were selected.
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -V didn't t4ell me anything was going to be
changed as far as I
can tell.

So I changed upgrade manager to download from the main server (it was on
the NZ server)
It advised me it would do a partial upgrade,I proceeded and all is well.
I now have V 0.25.
The reason I changed the server location was that I have had trouble
doing upgrades on my Ubuntu desktop in the past that responded positively
to switching to the main server.