[mythtvnz] configuring hvr-2200 card

Craig Whitmore lennon at orcon.net.nz
Sat Sep 17 09:23:18 BST 2011

On 17/09/11 8:03 PM, "Roger Searle" <roger.searle at gmail.com> wrote:

>As a firmware/mythtv newbie, sorry I can't provide any clarity on how/if
>you might get your analog going.

It has 2 tuners either both analog OR digital (but not at the same time).
If you are not using /dev/dvb/adapterX (digital) you should be able to
/dev/videoX for analog the same as other analog devices. In mythtv would
you group the 2 digital tuners and 2 analog tuners each in a group so it
will not use them both at the same time. (or it will fail)

At the same when I had it the 2200 in mythtv the analog was not going
correctly (but I think they have fixed that (maybe) so I tried and gave up
(as I didn't need analog TV)

Thanks