[mythtvnz] SOLVED - front end for mac osx 10.6

Roger Searle roger.searle at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 07:34:21 BST 2011

On 9/10/11 9:44 AM, criggie wrote:
> On 09/10/11 07:12, Roger Searle wrote:
>> Loving mythtv, and mythmote on my android phone . . .
> Good work Roger - do you own the apple remote?  Does it work?
No, I don't have one of those.  mythmote "just works" for the mac FE as
it does for a linux one, and there's an android app for my panasonic tv
too.  The main issue here though is that the phone is likely in need of
charging by the time I stop to watch something and want to use the app
remotes.

I'd be interested in hearing if one of the apple ones do work, some time
soon I hope to build a dedicated front end and am paying attention to
the various hardware-related threads. Maybe it could have dual use...

Cheers,
Roger