[mythtvnz] mythtranscode gone from 0.24?

criggie criggie at criggie.org.nz
Thu May 26 13:09:33 BST 2011

Call this one silly, but I'm trying to use Archive to DVD on myth 0.24
Now, can anyone confirm whether there's a mythtranscode binary or not?
I don't have one, can't find one.

I ask because the error I'm getting is this, which suggests there should
be one.

Waiting for mythtranscode to create the fifos    <-- x 30 or so

Criggie

http://criggie.org.nz/