[mythtvnz] Any good dvb-s pci-e that work out of the box?

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Thu May 26 12:02:27 BST 2011

On Thu, 26 May 2011 22:21:29 +1200, you wrote:

>Any good dvb-s, PCIe  that work out of the box?
>
>HVR-3300 looks like it isn't supported
>
>Cheers

There is a lot more support in recent kernels.  If you are on
Mythbuntu 11.04, I believe there are now several that work.  I have a
TeVii S470, which seems to be supported now.  I have only been using
it for epgsnoop so far, so I can not say for sure it works with MythTV
yet - that is my project for next week.  I think it also worked in
10.10.