[mythtvnz] About to install Myth for the first time.

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Thu Mar 31 02:55:16 BST 2011

If speed is a concern, you may want to consider  a SSD drive for speed for all but the recordings.

The start up times are very fast (my macbookpro goes from off to fully working in 17 sec and powers down in 3 secs)

I am seriously considering getting a 64GB SSD for my Mythbox (I use a box NAS for my recordings).

Cheers
Douglas