[mythtvnz] TV One listings disappeared from Sky feed?

Toby Mills millst at np.co.nz
Mon Mar 28 21:17:51 BST 2011

it would be great to have a public channels.conf for epgsnoop that we could
download in our epgsnoop scripts before running it each day.
i'm happy to offer web server space to store it, does somebody have an
automated script to generate their own channels.conf file they would be
prepared to share with everyone.

its not infringing any copyright as its just a listing of channels and pids.

Toby