[mythtvnz] TV One listings disappeared from Sky feed?

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:17:50 BST 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 23:12, Wade Maxfield <mythtvnz at hotblack.co.nz>wrote:

> On 28/03/2011, at 11:01 PM, Steve Hodge wrote:
>
> > It seems that they're not using 1031 anymore. Seems to be One programming
> on 1035, 1908, 1909, and 1910.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Steve
>
> Cheers for that. 1035 is giving info that looks about right.  How do you
> keep track of this kind of change?

I'm not sure there's an easy way. I don't use epgsnoop myself so I'm not
sure if there is some way it can notify you if a channel gets no data. If
not then you'd have to put together a script to scan the services Sky are
offering (e.g. using dvbscan). That'd be pretty handy actually as they add
channel frequently. I guess you could write something to look at the Myth db
and report missing data. Or you could keep an eye on lyngsat.com but they
apparently rely on volunteers - they haven't picked up this change
themselves yet.

Cheers,