[mythtvnz] DVD doesn't want to play in a bluray player

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Tue Mar 8 09:12:16 GMT 2011

I have finally got the DVD to play properly in the DVD drive.

I have to copy the mythbuntu kernel configuration to my .37 kernel
source I had downloaded, built and then install, and reboot twice and
viola it worked.
Now to try getting the same DVD in the usb attached bluray  drive to work.

Cheers
Douglas.