[mythtvnz] heads up - Listings - C4/Four transition

tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Mon Mar 7 20:42:40 GMT 2011

On 8/03/2011 9:14 a.m., Nick Rout wrote:

> I know myth devs who would shoot you down for playing with the mysql
> rather than using the tools provided (mythtv-setup).

Best then, that you do not introduce them to me please Nick.

However my impression of mythtv-setup is that its part of an initial
setup however as tidy up is required following its use (in any event) I
am not convinced that is the path of least resistance, nor that there
would be a good basis for shooting me down?

Anyone know the default_authority for FOUR?