[mythtvnz] DVB-T Multiplex Frequency Changes

Tony Sauri hoiho.nz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 03:30:00 BST 2011

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 20:43, Tony Sauri wrote:
> Anyone on this list come from the Waikato?

Looks like it didn't happen there yet!

	Hi Tony,

	While there are plans to change the HD frequencies on most transmission
	sites across New Zealand specific dates are yet to be announced. More
	informaiton will be posted on our website as it becomes available.

	We apologise for any inconvenience

	Kind Regards
	The Freeview Team