[mythtvnz] Advice/suggestions for quiet HD setup

Kerry Baker kerry.baker at orcon.net.nz
Fri Jun 10 00:56:06 BST 2011

I agree with you there.  While the holy grail of quiet systems is no fans,
from what I have read about this mobo it still needs some sort of cooling.
I'm thinking along the lines of a large, slow case fan inside a M350 case
with lots of vent holes.  I think I can still make it pretty much silent.

It looks like the main issue with the mobo is that its picky with RAM.

Kerry