[mythtvnz] BBC World on TV1

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Jun 6 09:34:50 BST 2011

On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 20:22 +1200, David Shepherd wrote:
> Hmmm, I have a recording rule for Click and I didn't get it, and it
> doesn't show in the EPG.
> I did set up my system a few weeks ago to tune into SBS and I set the
> DVB-S card to grab EIT data, I wonder it it's overwriting the EPG I
> download with the EIT data and that's why I'm losing the detail.
> Any ideas?

Try running mythfilldatabase from the command line and then checking the
listing straight afterwards.

Also try downloading the file manually and checking the date at the top
and the listings to see if you're getting an up to date file.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier