[mythtvnz] BBC World on TV1

David Shepherd david at daveshep.net.nz
Mon Jun 6 09:22:40 BST 2011

On 06/06/11 13:28, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 13:07 +1200, David Shepherd wrote:
>
>> Just realised that I wasn't getting any of the usual BBC World shows I
>> record off TV1 in the early hours.  My EPG data (from nzepg.org)
>> doesn't seem to contain the individual programme detail any more.  Is
>> this something that I can fix/configure at my end or has something
>> changed with the EPG feed?
>>
> I use the same data and have those listings. I have Click recordings
> from 04:30 yesterday morning and last Sunday before that.

Hmmm, I have a recording rule for Click and I didn't get it, and it
doesn't show in the EPG.
I did set up my system a few weeks ago to tune into SBS and I set the
DVB-S card to grab EIT data, I wonder it it's overwriting the EPG I
download with the EIT data and that's why I'm losing the detail.
Any ideas?

Dave