[mythtvnz] Podcasts in Mythtv

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Sun Jul 10 05:26:29 BST 2011

Cheers - gpodder was a good call. I have set up scripts that run from cron to
update and download my podcast subscriptions (using gpo) into a 'Podcasts'
folder in my music tree, and then get Myth to rescan the music folder with a
telnet call. Seems to work sweet, and gpodder takes care of clearing out the
old episodes.