[mythtvnz] Possibly OT: UPS question

tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Fri Jan 14 04:09:17 GMT 2011

On 14/01/2011 3:51 p.m., Dean Pemberton wrote:
> I got replacement batteries for my APC too.
> But I'm picking that I went down a little different path than you both...
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/deanpemberton/2614770048/

Kewl.
Is it fair to ask what your power bill is each month?
Also do your battery wires get hot during, say 30 mins UPS use?
Do you shut down the racks and if so after what time period?
(Canterbury EQ and other recent extended power interruptions coming to
mind here!)
Asked differently, what's the copper diameter for these?