[mythtvnz] Possibly OT: UPS question

Dean Pemberton dean at deanpemberton.com
Fri Jan 14 02:51:34 GMT 2011

I got replacement batteries for my APC too.
But I'm picking that I went down a little different path than you both...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deanpemberton/2614770048/

I'm going to put a HUGE   "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME"   disclaimer here
before anyone tries to do a similar thing though.  Make sure you know
what you're doing.

Dean