[mythtvnz] Nova-T 500 fails to tune

Douglas Pearless douglas.pearless at pearless.co.nz
Sat Jan 8 03:16:17 GMT 2011

I too has issues with this card due to USB disconnect problems (as this card is a USB device on the PCI bus) and this caused me to stop using the remote as the whole card would stop working until I disabled the remote. I note that there is a bug in the kernel which causes Ir on USB to oops and it is going to be fixed in 2.64.37 (I am waiting for this myself)
Cheers
Douglas

Sent from my iPhone