[mythtvnz] heads up - Listings - C4/Four transition

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 18:46:36 GMT 2011

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 5:34 PM, Steven Ellis <steven at openmedia.co.nz> wrote:
> On 02/03/2011 03:27 PM, Hadley Rich wrote:
>> On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 13:36 +1300, Nick Rout wrote:
>>> As I undertsand things from Sunday C4 becomes Four and a C42 becomes C4.
>> That's what I've read too.
>>
>>> I use tv_grab_nz-py
>>>
>>> I see no current listings data for c42 (Freeview channel 9) - perhaps
>>> because it is a music station?
>> The official listings to C42 were only ever "C42 Alternative Music
>> Television" so not a lot of point to them
>>
>>> anyway, does anyone know how the data provider at nzepg.org will handle this?
>> I'm guessing sometime before Sunday the XMLTVIDs will be switched around
>> to four.freeviewnz.tv and c4.freeviewnz.tv so your mythtv database will
>> need to be updated.

I have the xmltvid for Four(Channel 4) set to four.freeview.nz and
C4(9) to c4.freeviewnz.tv.

However the C4 listings are identical to the Four listings and stuff
that was supposed to be recorded on Four records on C4, and ends up as
music videos instead of, say, Family Guy.

Anyone got any ideas what I have done wrong?