[mythtvnz] Keyboard weirdness

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 22:18:21 GMT 2011

I recently upgraded my front and back ends to ubuntu 11.10

On the front end I have some keyboard weirdness.

Using the keys to navigate is not immediately updated in the display.  I
can use the front end if I count how many times I have pressed the up
and down arrow keys.  The highlighted menu option may or may not reflect
the menu item selected when I hit <enter>.  It seems to only be  a
problem in the menus.

Has anyone else seen this problem?  If so any clues on how to fix it?

Worik

--
Foo!