[mythtvnz] 8400GS PCI card?

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 01:52:52 GMT 2011

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Andrew Ruthven <andrew at etc.gen.nz> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Does anyone have a 8400GS PCI card kicking around that they no longer
> want?  My Epia Via frontend will leave us stuck on 0.24 otherwise, as
> XvMC support is being dropped in 0.25.
>
> And yes, I have an updated mythtv-status that supports 0.25, not that
> I've been able to test it personally...
>
> Cheers!

I know Tortise had some but they cost him quite a bit, and
(understandably) he wanted to get his investment back last time I
discussed it with him.

For the sort of money i recall him talking about, you may be better to
spend a bit more and get a revo.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/computers/desktops/no-monitor/auction-429510729.htm