[mythtvnz] Local help in Dunedin?

DB dba008nz at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 5 02:08:36 BST 2011

Hi Tim,

David Lowe has been giving me some help by email which has been grate.
Getting closer at finding what the problem is. Seems to be something
with the grabber not updating the file located in
/Home/(yourname)/.mythtv/Freeview.xmltv
I don't understand if this file is made by tv_grab_nz-py, and updated
with the xmltv data from the grabber. I need to confirm this first, if
the grabber is downloading the data, and where it's data is stored.
Can anybody explain to me where the grabber data goes?
If I run tv_grab_nz-py from a terminal, the screen scrolls with xml data
which look like what I would expect to be in the Freeview.xmltv file.

Cheers Doug.